Kimpa A. Moss
Kimpa Moss is a Partner and has deep expertise and background in creatively optimizing operations and systems to power sustained growth. She elevates emerging leaders and builds teams for high performance and engagement with an approach that includes a blend of analytics and creativity.
Prior to joining the firm, Kimpa was Partner and Chief Operating Officer, with Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which completed a strategic combination with EisnerAmper in 2022.
Kimpa extends her expertise and energy throughout the community. She is a past “Minnesota 500” honoree (named one of the most powerful business leaders in the state), a past Board Chair for Social Venture Partners and currently serves on the Board of the YWCA-Minneapolis.
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Illinois, Urbana: BS, Accountancy; MS, Accountancy
- DePaul Univeristy, Chicago: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants