Kelly M. Mulhearn
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Kelly Mulhearn is a Partner in the Private Client Services Group with over 15 years of public accounting experience. Her expertise includes audits, employee benefit plan audits, reviews and compilations, as well as accounting and partnership taxation services. Kelly serves clients in a range of industries, such as manufacturing and distribution, professional services and commercial real estate, and works directly with owners and executives of closely held businesses.
Kelly oversees all aspects of client engagements, including supervision of staff. In addition, she leads the firm’s Pennsylvania staff committee, which focuses on addressing staff concerns and implementing change. Kelly also instructs internal training courses for staff.
- Audit & Assurance
- Accounting Services
- Closely Held Businesses
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Saint Joseph’s University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants