- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Private Equity
- Business Entity Tax
- Personal Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bethel University: BA, Accounting
- Baruch College: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Financial Products Taxation Committee
- Baruch College “Executive on Campus” Program
Katie Brandtjen is a Partner in the Financial Services Group. She has more than 10 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, broker-dealers, and investment advisors.
Additionally, Katie plays an integral role in the firm’s training programs for the financial services staff and she actively shares her expertise as a mentor in the accounting industry.
Katie is a frequent speaker before professional groups on various tax topics of relevance to the alternative investment industry.