Julia M. Bennetsen
Julia Bennetsen is a Tax Director in the State and Local Tax Group, with nearly 20 years of both public and private accounting experience. She focuses on all aspects of state and local tax, including financial reporting and general consulting. Julia has significant experience serving clients in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, technology, and service industries.
Julia’s areas of services includes multistate tax planning, state tax, audit defense, and state and local tax controversies. In addition, she has expertise in state tax provisions, preparation and reviews, nexus reviews, and exposure remediation, including voluntary disclosures and amnesty agreements.
Prior to joining the firm, Julia was a Tax Director with a large staffing company. She was responsible for all aspects of state and local tax, including Canadian GST and PST, provision preparation, audit defense, and assisted with the implementation of tax software.
- Income & Franchise Taxes
- Sales & Use Taxes
- State & Local Audit Defense
- State & Local Practice & Procedures
- Tax Provision Preparation & Review
Credentials & Education
- Rider University: BA, Business Administration
- Rutgers School of Law: JD
- Tax Executives Institute: Philadelphia Chapter Advisor
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association