Jordan D. Amin
Jordan D. Amin is a Tax Partner with more than 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting. Jordan has a unique blend of expertise in tax, auditing, business consulting, financial planning and forensic accounting.
Jordan’s expertise includes the review of corporate, individual, partnership and fiduciary tax returns. He advises the owners of closely held companies on the management and growth of all phases of their business, from tax planning to the successful transition of management to subsequent generations in family owned businesses. He has experience in a wide variety of industries including distribution, manufacturing, retail, financial services, real estate and construction. Jordan has advised his clients on exit strategies and worked closely on the sale of several of his clients’ businesses.
Jordan has served as Treasurer of the New Jersey Hall of Fame Foundation.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Where did you grow up?
- Staten Island, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- During college, I was fortunate to have learned just as much from my friends and experiences outside the classroom as I learned inside the classroom.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- When I'm away from the office, I love spending time with my wife and two daughters (and watching my favorite sports teams).
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- There is nothing more exciting than spending time with entrepreneurs. As an advisor, I am in the unique position to learn about many different businesses from many extraordinary people.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Criminal Minds
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- 1997 Dodge Avenger – it was the first new car I ever purchased.