Jolene Fraser is a Managing Director in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group of Eisner Advisory Group LLC with over 25 years of public accounting and consulting services experience. Jolene specializes in forensic accounting, providing expert testimony and consulting services in both litigated and non-litigated matters involving professional standards applicable to CPAs, computation of economic damages, special investigations, and fraud investigations in a wide variety of industries. She works with counsel and their clients on complex accounting, auditing, and financial issues throughout the litigation process.
Prior to joining Eisner Advisory Group LLC, Jolene was a Principal in a Northern California-based CPA firm specializing in forensic accounting and consulting services. Her background also includes experience at a Big Four firm and a large national accounting firm managing audits of clients across multiple industries including government, commercial and residential real estate, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit organizations, high technology, publishing and employee benefit plans.
Jolene is a member of the AICPA, the AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Section and serves on the AICPA National Accreditation Committee and the FVS Conference Planning Committee. She previously served on the AICPA FVS Executive Committee, Relations with the Bar Committee, Certified in Financial Forensics Committee and the CFF mentor program.
She is also a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. She serves as a member of CalCPA Council, CalCPA Forensic Services Section Steering Committee and CalCPA Government Relations Committee. Jolene previously served on the CalCPA State Board of Directors as the Chair, First Vice Chair, Secretary/Treasurer and Vice Chair, as well as the Sacramento Chapter president and several other leadership positions within the organization. She also previously served as President as well as Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the nonprofit organization Teaching Everyone Animals Matter (TEAM) and serves on the American River College (ARC) Accounting Advisory Committee.
Jolene has presented on a variety of topics offering both CPE and CLE, including damages analysis, accounting, auditing, and forensic investigation procedures and reporting.
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Standards for Accountants
- Economic Damages
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- California State University, Sacramento: BS, Business Administration (Accountancy concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Forensic & Valuation Services Executive Committee Member; Conference Planning Committee Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants: Forensic Services Section Steering Committee Member; Government Relations Committee Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American River College: Accounting Advisory Committee