John Horvath is a Partner with over 30 years of experience in both private and public accounting. He provides consulting, tax and accounting services to individuals and organizations across various industries, including bio technology, health care, financial technology, manufacturing and real estate. His areas of expertise include mergers and acquisitions, tax strategies, entity formation, capital raise and due diligence.
Prior to joining the firm, John was the founding member and President of Horvath & Giacin, P.C. The firm offered tax, accounting, assurance, business advisory and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S., and in several foreign countries.
John was also a founding member and incorporator of The Bank of Princeton, a billion-dollar bank gone public. He has served as a Controller of a Fortune 100 company and a board member of numerous startups. The most prominent among them are RobustWealth, a financial technology company that was acquired by Principal Financial Group, and Mononuclear Therapeutics, a Hong Kong based stem cell research company.
- Business Consulting
- Professional Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Formation & Dissolution
- Closely Held Businesses
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mononuclear Therapeutics: Board of Directors
- BFI Holder, LLC: Board of Directors
- VerdePharm Health: Board of Directors