John Higgins is a Managing Director in the Tax Group. John has more than thirty-five years of experience in public accounting with a focus on planning for closely-held businesses and their owners, and for individual clients including high net worth individuals, wealthy retirees and executives from many of the largest New Jersey corporations.
John experience covers a broad array of tax services including multi-national, estate and gift, mergers and acquisitions, retirement plans, in addition to services for senior executives. He has significant in-depth expertise across many industries and specializes in serving companies in real estate, law firms and other professional services organizations.
Prior to joining the firm, John was a founding partner of his own firm in New Jersey, and was previously was a senior tax manager at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Executive Tax Planning
- Closely Held Businesses
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Seton Hall University: BS, Business
- Pace University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants