- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
John Fodera is a Partner in the Assurance and Technology Control Services Group, focusing on delivering consulting and audit services. John has more than 30 years of audit, accounting and business management experience, including extensive experience working with companies to review their operations and add value through internal audit services. He also works within internal controls, privacy compliance, strategic planning, Written Information Security Program (WISP) and process reengineering.
John has established himself as a thought leader, advising clients on compliance and operational audits. He employs a hands-on approach to delivering recommendations to clients and prides himself on serving as a true advisor to management by providing practical business solutions.
John is a frequent speaker to professional audiences on “hot button” internal audit and risk management issues, and often quoted in financial publications as an industry expert.
Prior to joining the firm, John spent several years as a corporate controller at a public investment management company.
- Audit & Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Governance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Business Process Inprovement
- Privacy & Data Security
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: SEC Practice Committee
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Long Island Alliance