Joe Lancaster is an Advisor in the Private Client Services Group, with over 35 years of accounting experience. He has primarily worked with oil and gas, real estate, retail, wholesale and family tax planning clients. Joe, who is well known for being meticulous, believes his experience and careful attention to detail help him identify his clients’ unique needs.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe was a Consulting Director at Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP (GPP). He provided tax services for a variety of industries but primarily worked with oil and gas, real estate, retail, wholesale and family tax planning clients.
Joe started in career in the accounting industry after college. His previous experiences include four years at Peat Marwick & Mitchell & Co.; one year at Touche Ross & Co.; one year at a family floral business in Tucson, Arizona; two years at Bader Fisk & Robinson; and 22 years at Bader & Associates.
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Oklahoma: BA, Accounting
- University of Oklahoma: MAcc, Tax
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants