Joan Monaghan is a Managing Director in the firm’s Outsourced Finance and Accounting Practice. With over 25 years of experience, she takes on the role of a seasoned financial executive for her clients enabling them to concentrate on growing their business. Joan focuses on accounting process automation, consulting, financial reporting, audit support and IPO readiness for a variety of middle-market clients.
Joan is experienced in assisting clients with streamlined workflow, financial reporting, acquisitions, expansion, succession and exit strategy planning. She has specialized expertise in serving companies in the technology, health care, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution and service industries.
- Outsourced Finance & Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Audit Support
- IPO Readiness
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants