- Outsourced Finance & Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Audit Support
- Government Contracting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgian Court University: Audit Committee
Joan Monaghan is a Director in the firm’s Private Business Services Group. With over 25 years of experience, she focuses on consulting, financial reporting, audit support, reviews and compilations for a diverse middle market client base. Joan is also a member of the firm’s Outsourced Finance and Accounting Practice and Federal Government Contracting Group.
Joan is experienced in assisting clients with financial statement preparation, acquisitions, expansion, succession and exit strategy planning. She has specialized expertise in serving companies in the manufacturing, distribution, government contracting, technology and service industries.