Jeffrey Safron is a Partner in the firm and brings extensive experience of nearly 40 years in the accounting industry. He specializes in federal and state taxation, including tax planning and compliance for individuals, trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies, private foundations, and corporations. His practice also includes gift and estate planning and compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff was a Partner at Morrison & Morrison, Ltd., a premier Chicago-based CPA and consulting firm.
Beyond the firm, Jeff is passionate about serving the community and giving back. He is dedicated to promoting awareness and raising funds for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation.
- Tax Planning
- Gift and Estate Tax
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business: BS, Finance
- DePaul University College of Law: JD
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation