Jeffrey M. Popper
Jeffrey Popper is a Partner in the firm’s Private Client Services practice. With more than 35 years of experience servicing high net worth individuals and closely held businesses, he provides high quality, personalized service to his sophisticated client base.
Jeff has extensive experience advising family and individual clients on annual tax planning, estate and gift planning, retirement planning, tax optimization of investment strategies as well as advising businesses on their tax and strategic planning, current operations, and succession planning. His business clients include IT staffing, fund management companies, service business including law and consulting firms, real estate, and other service type businesses
With a highly personalized approach, Jeff helps his clients achieve their goals by listening carefully to their needs and working with their other advisors to optimize results and ensure his client’s expectations are met. He focuses on a team approach to advising high net worth clients.
Jeff has been a member of the board of directors of the Stamford Jewish Community Center for the past 15 years and continues to serve in that role. He is also the recipient of the Hoffman Humanitarian Award from the JCC.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Philanthropy & Charitable Giving
- Investment Advisory Services
- Advising Closely Held Businesses & Shareholders
- Advising Public Company Board Members & Executives
- Family Office Services
- International Wealth Advisory Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business: BS, Economics (Accounting concentration); cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants