Jeffrey Hess is a Tax Partner in the Real Estate Services Group, with nearly 20 years of public accounting experience. He has an extensive background in partnerships, real estate taxation and high net worth individual taxation. His clients include REITs, real estate funds, real estate owner-operators, hotel companies and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff was a Partner at the accounting firm Imowitz Koenig & Co., LLP (IK).
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- College of Staten Island The City University of New York: BS, Accounting
- Baruch College Zicklin School of Business: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants