Jeffrey Chazen is a Tax Partner and member of the Financial Services Group. Jeff has more than 30 years of diverse tax and accounting experience. He routinely consults on tax matters related to private equity, hedge funds, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Additionally, Jeff plays an integral role in the firm’s training programs for the financial services staff. He has been quoted in various publications.
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Business Entity Tax
- Family Office Services
- Funds of Funds
- Investment Advisors
- Personal & Fiduciary Tax
- Privately Held Companies
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- New York University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Private Equity CFO Association