Jeffrey S. Ackley
Jeffrey Ackley is a Partner in the firm. With over 35 years of public accounting experience, he works extensively with closely held businesses and their owners. His areas of expertise include accounting, tax planning, business consulting, and strategic planning and provides services to entities in all phases of the business life cycle, from start-up to sale.
Jeff served as a Tax Partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting and consulting firm before the firm joined EisnerAmper. He started his career at a Big 4 public accounting firm and had his own practice for 15 years.
- Business Entity Tax
- Real Estate
- Service Businesses
- Strategic Planning
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- San Diego Air & Space Museum: Treasurer
- Scripps Health Foundation Gift Planning Advisory Board