- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Jason Cope is a Partner in the Audit and Assurance Services Group, with nearly 15 years of experience in public and private accounting driving organizational change and audit innovation through the application of new technologies. He services private companies in the manufacturing and distribution, oil and gas, health care, and construction industries providing audit, consulting and other services.
Prior to joining the firm, Jason was Partner-in-Charge of the audit team with Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP (GPP), a leading full service audit and accounting firm in Dallas. He was responsible for providing attest services to small businesses and partnerships in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, domestic and international distribution, and health care. Jason helped a company expand its service territory by performing due diligence on an acquisition target in Louisiana. In addition, his close observation helped a client save $30,000 in interest costs after finding an error in the way the company’s interest rate swap was set-up.
Jason speaks to small businesses on topics related to cybersecurity and blockchain, as well as various technical accounting issues.
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Oil & Gas
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Texas Arlington: BBA, Finance; MPA, Accounting
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Garland Chamber of Commerce: Leadership Garland 4
- Global Audit Advisory: Board Member