Jack Zuckerman is a Tax Partner with over 35 years of private and public accounting experience in varied industries, including HUD real estate, conventional real estate, law firms, professional services and wholesale and distribution industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Jack was a Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Before joining REM, he was a Partner at a small public accounting firm.
- Domestic Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Audit & Accounting
- Real Estate, Commercial & HUD
- Professional Service Firms
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Hofstra University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants