- Closely Held Businesses
- Marketing Communications Companies
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York-Buffalo: BS, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Harold Goldman is a Partner in the Private Business Services Group. With over 30 years of experience, he provides accounting, advisory and tax services to middle-market clients in various service businesses, including advertising, public relations and marketing communications. He serves as a trusted advisor to many corporate executives, high net worth individuals and family offices, consulting on a wide range of complex tax and business issues.
Harold’s extensive tax expertise includes S corporations, LLCs, partnerships, and individuals. He provides tax planning services, and advises clients in connection with tax examinations, statutory residency issues, and sales and use tax matters.