- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Greg Kubikowski is an Audit Partner with nearly 40 years of public accounting experience. Greg has served both public and private companies in a wide variety of industry sectors, including consumer products, food and beverage, manufacturing and distribution, chemicals, pharmaceuticals real estate and service-related entities. He has significant experience with U.S. domestic and multinational organizations and entities owned or backed by private equity companies.
Greg has assisted his clients with numerous types of complex transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, merger integrations, private placements, debt financings, and 144A debt offerings. He has significant experience in all aspects of SEC reporting, compliance and filing requirements, and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg was a Partner with a Big 4 accounting firm, where he served large, multinational clients as well as many small and mid-sized organizations.
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting
- Columbia University: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The College of New Jersey: Business School Board of Advisors
- YMCA - Ridgewood, NJ: Board Member