Graham D. Rogers
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Graham Rogers is a Partner in the Forensic, Litigation, and Valuation Services practice and leads the firm’s Intellectual Property Services practice. His professional career spans nearly 40 years. For more than 28 of these years, Graham has been assisting clients with their intellectual property needs. He has been retained as an expert to determine economic damages in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters including breach of contract, patent infringement, trademark infringement, theft of trade secrets, and copyright infringement disputes. Graham has testified in several federal jurisdictions as well as various state courts.
Additionally, Graham is certified to provide Fair Market Value opinions of intangible assets for a variety of needs. Graham has also assisted clients with their intellectual asset management needs including intangible asset inventories, pricing, and royalty audits.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Graham operated his own firm for almost ten years. Prior to that, Graham held senior leadership positions at national and regional accounting firms. While at these firms, Graham assisted clients with their litigation support and valuation needs. His prior experience has provided him the practical foundation (economic modeling, discovery assistance, financial statement review and industry/market research) required to successfully handle expert witness needs, valuation matters, and intellectual asset management needs.
Graham served as a naval officer in the U.S. Navy for seven years. While in the Navy, Graham was an engineering officer aboard two naval warships responsible for machinery and personnel management, and quality control. While assigned to U.S. Space Command’s Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base, Graham was the most junior officer to ever attain the position of Missile Warning Center Crew Commander and Chief of Standardization and Evaluation.
Graham is a speaker on a variety of topics including intellectual property damages and intellectual property valuation.
- Litigation Support/Expert Witness
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Intellectual Property Pricing
- Intangible Asset Management
Credentials & Education
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Certified Valuation Specialist (CVS); Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Certified Licensing Professional (CLP)
- United States Naval Academy: BS, Physical Science
- University of Chicago: MBA, Finance & Economics
- American Society of Appraisers
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Licensing Executive Society