Frank Pileggi is a Tax Partner and a leader of tax serivces in the Philadlephia office with over 20 years of experience in performing all facets of tax planning, research and compliance for a broad spectrum of clients. His areas of practice specialization include real estate development, professional service companies, manufacturing and distribution, and tax planning for individuals and closely held businesses.
Frank has conducted seminars on a variety of topics, including business entity structuring, taxation of S corporations, partnerships, and tax legislation updates. He has presented programs at many area universities, business and professional organizations and financial institutions, and has written several tax articles for various industry journals.
- Individual, Corporate & Partnership Taxation
- Real Estate
- Professional Service Companies
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Drexel University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation: Walk-for-Life Team Leader
- National MS Society: 2010 Leadership Class