- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Family Office
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Texas Christian University: BS, Political Science (minor, International Business)
- University of Texas at Dallas - School of Management: MBA, beta gamma sigma (highest honors)
- Universidad de las Americas Puebla: International Business & Economics
- Association for Corporate Growth
- The Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Hedge Fund Association
- The Real Estate Council
- World Affairs Council
Ethan M. Boothe is the Principal-in-Charge of the firm’s fast growing Texas Region and a member of the Financial Services Group. Ethan has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry with particular expertise serving clients in private equity, with both fund sponsors and their portfolio companies. He serves clients across many industries on a regional, national, and international basis as required.
Prior to joining the firm, Ethan led the private equity growth initiative in the Central Region for a national accounting firm where he was responsible for all sponsor coverage origination functions including developing advisory, accounting, tax and business consulting relationships.
Ethan has been recognized with professional achievement awards, as well as local business community honors including being recognized as one of the top ten 'up and coming business leaders' in North Texas by the Fort Worth Business Press, and being selected as a DFW '40 under 40' recipient.
Ethan is involved with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Guns & Hoses Foundation, The First Tee of Greater Dallas, Casa Linda Lights, Sparrow Missions, Heroes for Children, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of DFW.