- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Family Office
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Texas Christian University: BS, Political Science (minor, International Business)
- University of Texas at Dallas - School of Management: MBA, beta gamma sigma (highest honors)
- Universidad de las Americas Puebla: International Business & Economics
- Association for Corporate Growth
- The Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Hedge Fund Association
- The Real Estate Council
- World Affairs Council
Ethan M. Boothe is the Principal-in-Charge of the firm’s fast growing Texas Region, and the Private Equity Industry growth leader nationally. He has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry with particular expertise serving clients in private equity, with both fund sponsors and their portfolio companies. Ethan serves clients across many industries on a regional, national, and international basis as required.
Ethan advises private equity clients and their portfolio management teams to create value throughout the investment lifecycle. He and the rest of the private equity team provide solutions at both the fund and portfolio investment level. Examples include assisting private equity firms with deal flow, investment due diligence (buy- and sell-side), process and profit improvement consulting, audit and tax services and carve out support services.
Ethan has been recognized with professional achievement awards, as well as local business community honors including being recognized as one of the top ten 'up and coming business leaders' in North Texas by the Fort Worth Business Press, and being selected as a DFW '40 under 40' recipient.
Ethan is involved with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Guns & Hoses Foundation, The First Tee of Greater Dallas, Casa Linda Lights, Sparrow Missions, Heroes for Children, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of DFW.