- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Edward Opall is a Partner and member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction Services Group, and he leads audit and accounting engagements for private companies in the construction and real estate industries. Ed also advises numerous clients on operational and accounting process reviews, general business consulting, and income tax planning.
His past experience includes serving as a Chief Financial Officer for a large, Philadelphia-based construction management firm and a commercial real estate investor and operator. Ed has deep financial and operational experience in both construction and real estate development industries and provides significant insight to his clients. In addition to his leadership position at the firm, Ed has held a number of industry and charitable positions. He is a past-trustee of the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, the Designing Futures Foundation and Charter School for Architecture and Design, and Victim Services of Montgomery County.
Ed frequently presents and writes on real estate and construction industry topics for various professional organizations and publications.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- I try to live by The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, a seminal book by Steven Covey.
- Where did you grow up?
- Uniontown, PA
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I am a biker, and participate in organized rides for charity, bike clubs, and also just for fun with friends. I'm proud to have completed several century rides (100 miles) over the last few years.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I like the collaboration with clients, outside professionals, and colleagues, so we can resolve issues and get the work done.
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Victims Service Center of Montgomery County – I was on the board there for 11 years and believe the staff are doing great work helping crime victims and their families.