- Managing Director, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Donna Barone is a Managing Director in the Real Estate Services Group and a member of the firm’s Professional Practice Group. She has more than 35 years of experience with a variety of clients, including public and private real estate companies. Donna’s clients have included REITs, real estate funds, hotels, commercial and residential properties, partnerships and HUD housing.
In addition to serving clients with ongoing SEC reporting, Donna has assisted clients through the complexities of initial public offerings, secondary offerings, debt offerings and private placements.
Donna has been involved in several acquisitions and divestitures, including providing due diligence assistance. She is also involved with reports on property operating expenses.
Prior to joining the firm, she spent approximately 15 years at an international accounting firm, where she was a partner, and 15 years at a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Securities Registration
- SEC Reporting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts