- Captive Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
- Regulatory Compliance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Certified Financial Examiner (CFE)
- Pace University: summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Professional Insurance Women
- Professional Insurance Agents
- New York Insurance Association
- Society of Financial Examiners
Dianne Batistoni is a Partner in the Insurance Industry Practice, with more than 20 years of professional accounting experience. She has extensive property and casualty insurance, captive and examination experience, and leads our insurance brokerage/agency practice area. As an industry leader, she is particularly valued for her strong management-level relationships. Dianne serves as an advisor on business management and technical accounting matters, having performed GAAP and statutory audits, insurance examinations, insurance consulting, litigation support, tax services, annual statement preparation and due diligence assignments. She frequently consults on disputes, arbitration and litigation matters. In addition, she is a meember of the AICPA NAIC Liaison Task Force.
Dianne was previously a Senior Manager at a regional firm, where she focused primarily on property and casualty insurance, insurance brokerage, governmental entities and pension funds. In this role, she was responsible for the insurance services industry and provided services to a wide spectrum of entities. At Ernst & Young LLP, Dianne held a position as Audit Manager Specialist, where she provided services to the public sector. She was responsible for overseeing U.S. GAAP and SEC audits for large companies in various industries.
In addition, Dianne is a frequent speaker and writer on insurance-related topics.