- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Dawn Rosoff is an Audit Partner who serves clients in a variety of industries. She has over 30 years of experience working with professional service companies, manufacturers, distributors and automotive dealerships. In addition to managing audit assignments, she consults on accounting, management and tax-related issues.
Dawn is the lead Partner of the Pension Services Group in Philadelphia. With extensive knowledge of accounting and technical reporting standards, she assists clients with their annual audit and reporting requirements for both defined benefit and defined contribution plans. She works with plans for both public and private company plan sponsors and assists public companies with all aspects of reporting, compliance and filings. Dawn’s management skills, coupled with her audit and employee benefit plan experience, provide clients with superior service, organization and knowledge.
Dawn is an experienced public speaker who has presented before industry groups and professional associations.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS, Accounting and Law & Public Policy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants