David Roer is a Tax Partner and has over 10 years of public accounting experience, specializing in high net worth individuals, closely held corporations, S-Corporations, small business, and state and international taxation issues.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM) at a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. He started as a supervisor at the firm. Before REM, David began his professional career at a regional accounting firm in Seattle, Washington.
- Business Advisory Services
- Tax Planning and Reporting
- Business Management
- Strategic Planning
- High Net Worth Families
Credentials & Education
- Closely Held Businesses Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Yeshiva University: BS, Accounting
- Golden Gate University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Closely Held & S Corporations Committee Member