David J. Moore
- Partner, EAG Gulf Coast, LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
David J. Moore is a Partner in the firm's Audit & Assurance Services Group. With over 30 years of experience, David primarily oversees assurance services to many of the firm's clients in the insurance, construction, manufacturing, and distribution, and service industries.
David's experience also encompasses assisting clients in managing growth and business and strategic risks facing many small and mid-market clients in a variety of industries. David's experience includes transaction advisory services for both buy-side and sell-side due diligence with a variety of entities and private equity groups. This M&A experience includes various aspects of financial analyses, including quality of earnings reviews, balance sheet exposures, working capital requirements, and appropriateness of accounting policies.
David also provides litigation support services and has been recognized as an expert witness in a variety of accounting, financial reporting, and regulatory accounting matters. David combines his accounting and assurance knowledge with operational skills to provide value-added services to his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Louisiana State University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Insurance Accounting and Systems Association
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants