Courtney A. Alexanderson
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Courtney Alexanderson is an Audit Partner in the firm’s Financial Services Group. She has more than 20 years of experience in the audits of domestic and offshore hedge funds, venture capital funds, commodity pools, investment advisors and employee benefit plans. Courtney’s expertise includes financial instruments such as derivatives, bonds, PIPEs, private investments and investments in other hedge funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Courtney began her career with a Big 4 accounting firm. She is a frequent speaker at conferences on auditing issues that affect the securities industry. Courtney is also the chairperson of the Women of EisnerAmper chapter in San Francisco.
- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Venture Capital Funds
- Audit & Assurance
- Investment Advisors
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Washington: BA, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Community Education Partnerships: Board of Directors