- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Venture Capital Funds
- Audit & Assurance
- Investment Advisors
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Washington: BA, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Community Education Partnerships: Board of Directors
Courtney Alexanderson is an Audit Partner in the firm’s Financial Services Group. She has almost 20 years of experience in the audits of domestic and offshore hedge funds, venture capital funds, commodity pools, investment advisors and employee benefit plans. Courtney’s expertise includes financial instruments such as derivatives, bonds, PIPEs, private investments and investments in other hedge funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Courtney began her career with Ernst & Young. She is a frequent speaker at conferences on auditing issues that affect the securities industry.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- You want me to do something? Tell me I can't do it.
- Where did you grow up?
- Oak Harbor, Washington
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- College, although stressful, is where I met most of my lifelong friends.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Working out, cooking, trying out new restaurants in San Francisco.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Guiding and supervising staff, and watching them grow into professionals.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Over the Rainbow