Courtney A. Alexanderson
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Courtney Alexanderson is an Audit Partner in the firm’s Financial Services Group. She has more than 20 years of experience in the audits of domestic and offshore hedge funds, venture capital funds, commodity pools, investment advisors and employee benefit plans. Courtney’s expertise includes financial instruments such as derivatives, bonds, PIPEs, private investments and investments in other hedge funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Courtney began her career with a Big 4 accounting firm. She is a frequent speaker at conferences on auditing issues that affect the securities industry. Courtney is also the chairperson of the Women of EisnerAmper chapter in San Francisco.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- You want me to do something? Tell me I can't do it.
- Where did you grow up?
- Oak Harbor, Washington
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- College, although stressful, is where I met most of my lifelong friends.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Working out, cooking, trying out new restaurants in San Francisco.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Guiding and supervising staff, and watching them grow into professionals.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Over the Rainbow