- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Christopher Stoop is a Partner in the firm with over 15 years of experience. Chris caters to a wide array of clients, spanning across both public and private enterprises. His primary focus lies in serving real estate and manufacturing & distribution clients within consumer products space. He is responsible for the planning, supervision, and execution of financial statements and other audit-related services in accordance with the firm’s professional standards.
Chris experience includes assisting companies with Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (including internal controls and Section 404), and managing audits in accordance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards. He has performed historical audits under the provision of Article Section 3.05 of Regulation S-X promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Audit & Assurance
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: BS, Marketing; MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants Mercer County Chapter: Vice President; A&A Committee Head
- Upward Bound Asthma Camp
- Angels Among Us (Duke University for Brain Cancer Research)