Charles Raich is a Partner and has been a leader in accounting and business advisory services for more than 40 years. Charles founded Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Through his knowledge of the accounting profession and keen focus on client services, he strategically grew REM from a three-person accounting firm to one of the 25 largest independent firms in the New York metropolitan area.
His own specialties include working with real estate owners and developers, high net-worth individuals, family businesses, and professional services.
- Corporate Finance & Strategic Services
- Business Advisory
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Businesses
- Professional Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Hofstra University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nathan’s Famous: Corporate Board