Charles Hazelcorn is an Advisor in the Financial Advisory Services Group. Charles has considerable expertise in providing litigation consulting services concerning stockholder disputes, employee contract claims and commercial damage assessments in breach of contract litigation. He has extensive experience in financial reporting violations in directors and officers liability claims. Charles has also testified as an expert witness on matters involving alter ego claims, corporation and partnership insolvency and contract litigations.
In addition, Charles has served as a court appointed Chapter 11 Operating Trustee, and has operated a multimillion dollar debtor in possession through the reorganization process. He has also performed investigations involving financial statement, employee, and bankruptcy fraud, as well as conflict of interest claims.
- Forensic Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation Consulting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Brooklyn College: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners