- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Registered Funds
- Investment Advisors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Registered Investment Companies
- Securitization & Financing Entities
- SEC/PCAOB Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lehigh University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- New York Hedge Fund Association
Charles Gill is a Partner in the Financial Services Group. Chuck has nearly 30 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to the financial services industry. He specializes in asset management clients such as hedge funds, funds of funds, registered investment companies, collective trust funds and commodity funds. Chuck also works with insurance companies with asset management operations, private equity firms and fund product, broker-dealers, separate accounts, trust companies, investment advisors and various types of investment companies. He has extensive knowledge of both onshore and offshore (Cayman, Dublin, Luxembourg and Mauritius) filing requirements.
In addition, Chuck advises financial services companies in fund or partnership structuring matters and valuation issues. He understands global and national asset management service provider product offerings in order to better assist his clients with vendor selection and product implementation from an operational perspective.
Prior to joining the firm, Chuck was a leader in two global professional service firms, concentrating his practice on financial services companies.