- Business Entity Tax
- Personal & Fiduciary Tax
- Law Firms
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York-Oswego: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Women of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association of Legal Administrators
Carolyn Dolci is a Tax Partner and Co-leader of the firm’s Law Firm Services Group. Carolyn is responsible for serving privately and closely held businesses. She provides tax planning, compliance and advisory services for clients in many industries, including law firms, manufacturing, distribution, technology, and service businesses.
Carolyn has experience with partnership, corporate income tax including multistate and local taxes and individuals. Additionally, she is a frequent speaker, writer, and media source for various business and leadership topics, and has presented at law industry conferences on tax matters.
Carolyn is a 2018 honoree of the Executive Women of New Jersey’s Policy Makers. She serves as Co-chair of Women of EisnerAmper.