- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Bruce Gomberg is a Partner with more than 25 years of professional experience. Bruce provides hands-on, practical business, advisory, consulting, audit, and accounting services to middle-market clients. His diverse client base includes businesses in the real estate, wholesale, retail, apparel and textile, home furnishing, manufacturing, and services industries. He has been closely involved in corporate acquisitions, dissolutions and corporate finance transactions, and has extensive experience in providing due diligence services to venture capital firms and banks.
Bruce has authored numerous articles on topics such as internal controls for small businesses.
- Apparel & Textiles
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Brooklyn College: BS
- Pace University: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Apparel & Textile Committee
- Contemporary Credit Club
- Peninsula Counseling Center: Board Member