Brian Thaw is a Tax Partner with over 20 years of accounting experience working with high net worth individuals and their businesses, partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, and foundations, He provides strategic advice on entity structuring, tax planning, and merger and acquisition assistance in additional to tax and business advisory services to a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, wholesale and technology.
Brian also has significant experience in the representation of individuals and businesses before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
- Domestic Taxation
- Personal Advisory
- Business Advisory
- Manufacturing Distribution & Wholesale
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Long Island University: BS; ACC, Accounting; MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants