- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Brian Karnofsky is the Partner-in-Charge of the firm's Private Client Services Group in the New York office. He is also Co-leader of the firm's Law Firm Services Group, with nearly 30 years of professional experience.
Brian has extensive experience assisting law firm clients with an array of services, including those related to partner compensation issues and strategic planning. He provides accounting, consulting and tax services to clients across various industries, such as professional services, real estate, technology, health care, manufacturing and distribution. With additional expertise in advisory services, personal financial planning, financing alternatives and the preparation of tax and financial statements, Brian offers clients an exceptional blend of business, tax, and accounting acumen.
Brian has presented to a range of professional associations, advising bankers, lawyers and doctors on such topics as purchasing a professional practice and alternative financing.
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants