- Partner, EAG Gulf Coast, LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Robert Brickman is a Partner in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Group. Bob has over 30 years of experience in public accounting and serves both privately held and public companies.
Bob has extensive experience assisting clients with audit and accounting services, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising activities, and other business challenges. He has worked closely with equity and debt offerings in both public and private equity markets, including IPOs on major exchanges, secondary SEC offerings and private placements.
Bob's clients have included large, privately owned businesses, in some cases with over $1 billion in revenues. Such clients present opportunities of operating across many states and the need to address proper internal controls, a variety of corporate management structures, regulatory and tax environments, and managing diverse workforces. Sustaining multi-generational ownership and need for continued growth and liquidity are also his areas of experience. Many of these companies in recent years have used private equity as an effective way to gain capital for growth.
Bob started his career in 1989 with a Big-4, 800-person audit practice in Boston. He has worked in a variety of industries, with a focus on manufacturing, consumer business, software and other technology companies. Bob has also worked as an audit partner with the Big-4 and served public companies during the dawn of the Sarbanes-Oxley era. Over the course of his career, additional client industries that he has served included distribution, energy and related services, maritime, non-profit and retirement plan audits.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm.
- K-12 Education
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Oil & Gas
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Northeastern University: Accounting Program
- Haverford College: BA, Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Corporate Growth, Louisiana Chapter
- Association for Corporate Growth, Louisiana: Board Member
- Lambeth House of New Orleans: Board Member,
- Jewish Endowment Foundation of Louisiana: Executive Vice-President
- Metro Crime Commission: Board Member