- Audit & Assurance
- Film Production Incentives
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Salisbury University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Blair Robbins is a Senior Audit Manager with over 10 years of public accounting experience. From growth-stage to large corporate clients, Blair serves companies in various industries including technology, telecommunications, software development, manufacturing and distribution.
Blair is active in the design and implementation of the audit approach and manages the performance of engagements in accordance with the firm’s quality standards and clients’ needs. He consults with his clients’ financial personnel, management and owners on various financial and nonfinancial issues.
In addition, Blair leads the firm’s Film Production Incentives Practice. He provides specialized expertise and services to production companies participating in film incentive programs in various states. He has also worked closely with state officials on drafting the standard procedures and state guidelines published in several states.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." – Will Rogers
- Where did you grow up?
- At the Jersey Shore
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I never knew learning could be so much fun.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- At the beach with my girls
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Being part of helping clients reach and exceed their goals.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I love working with clients, the ever-changing landscape, and the challenges it presents.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Every car show on TV
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- City Harvest. It is difficult for someone to reach their full potential if they are preoccupied with where their next meal will come from.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- All of them. From a big block Firebird in high school, to a hybrid family SUV, they have all created fun and lasting memories.