Bill Bodner is a Partner and a member of the firm's Technology Consulting Group. Bill has significant experience with numerous security and privacy compliance frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST, SOC 1/2/3, HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules, HITRUST) and assisting clients with navigating compliance requirements.
He provides efficient solutions and advocates for clients in the medical device, healthcare, SaaS, insurance, government, and outsourced development industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Bill was a manager and a leader in the technology consulting group at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided its clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning and wealth management. Lurie served business leaders in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more. Bill played a key role in positioning Lurie to be an industry leader in the technology consulting space in the Upper Midwest.
Bill began his auditing career at a Big 4 accounting firm, performing complex audits for clients in the highly-regulated banking and capital markets sectors. After several years of sharpening his technical expertise, Bill took his IT Audit knowledge to a global manufacturing firm to support their Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and intellectual property protection efforts. Bill led on-site audits in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia that addressed logical access, data integrity, and data warehouse processing.
- Technology Consulting
- Health Care Cybersecurity
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified HITRUST Quality Professional
- Certified CSF Practitioner
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
- Certified Health Information Trust Alliance Auditor (HITRUST)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison: BS, Business Administration & Accounting
- University of Wisconsin, Madison: MAcc, Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association