Beth Kieffer Leonard
Beth Kieffer Leonard is Partner-in-Charge of the firm's Minnesota office. Beth served as Managing Partner at Lurie, LLP from 2007 to 2022, before the firm joined EisnerAmper. At Lurie, she focused on the firm’s strategy, expanded both service offerings and geography and actively served the community, supporting the advancement of women and minorities, as well as the local start-up ecosystem.
Beth has strengthened the Twin Cities business community for female CEOs and leaders by playing a pivotal role in bringing two national professional associations to Minnesota. She co-founded and expanded the Women’s Business Development Center – Minnesota (WBDC-MN) and played a significant role in launching six Minneapolis chapters of the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO).
Active in several civic organizations, Beth has earned recognition from numerous national and regional associations, including “Women in Business Champion” from the Small Business Administration – Minnesota and the Advocacy Award from the Women’s Business Development Center in Chicago. The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal recognized Beth as a 2021 Most Admired CEO. She was also a recipient of the “2017 Most Powerful Women in Accounting” award by CPA Practice Advisor and was inducted into the NAWBO Minnesota Women Business Owners Hall of Fame in 2018.
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Closely Held Businesses
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management: Board of Advisors & Executive Committee
- University of Minnesota Foundation: Board of Trustees
- U.S. Bank, Twin Cities Market: Board of Advisors
- Women’s Business Development Center: Board of Directors
- Jewish Agency for Israel: Board of Governors