Becky Munson is Partner focused on outsourced accounting services. She has 15 years of accounting and financial planning experience providing a broad range of services for clients, including financial reporting, planning and analysis, budget and cash flow forecasting, models and financial projections, accounting system selection and implementation and managing internal controls as well as many other compliance and policy functions. Becky brings expertise in overall financial strategy and direction, with experience as controller/CFO for both businesses and non-profits.
Becky helps clients use their accounting process to increase the effectiveness of their business and to provide valuable insights into how they can reach their maximum growth potential. Her expertise centers on clients’ business needs and translating those needs into tangible actions in accounting and finance solutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Becky was a Partner at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning and wealth management, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more. She was the leader of Lurie’s Outsourced Accounting Service, YourBooks. She also played a key role as the firm tackled emerging COVID-19 relief measures.
Becky was named a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal “Women in Business” honoree for 2022.
- Outsourced Finance & Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Financial Reporting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- AICPA Level I & II Non-Profit Accounting Certification
- Intacct Accounting & Implementation Specialist Certification
- QuickBooks Pro-Advisor (CQPA)
- Bill.com & Expensify Certified Professional
- American Public University: BA, Accounting; BS, Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA.com’s Client Advisory Services 2.0 Advisory Council
- Intuit Large Firms Advisory Council
- Information Technology Alliance CAAS Planning Committee Member
- Bill.com Accountant Advisory Board Member
- Transaction Pro Client Advisory Board Member