- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Barry Sorkin is an Audit Partner with over 10 years of public accounting experience in both retail and real estate. He provides audit, compilation, review, investment write-ups, and accounting services to clients in a diverse range of industries, as well as assisting not-for-profit organizations and government agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Barry was Partner-in-Charge of Retail and Consumer Products and was a member of the Real Estate Industry Group at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. He started his career as an intern at REM and joined the firm after graduating college.
Barry is on the Advisory Board of Wide Side Right Side Ltd., a men's accessory company.
- Audit & Accounting
- Financial Statement Services
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Professional Service Firms
- Government Agencies
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SUNY Albany: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant