Barry Gould is the Partner-in-Charge of South Florida. With over 20 years of public accounting experience, Barry oversees the Florida Family Office practice which serves a variety of high net worth individuals and their trusts, investment partnerships and corporations, private foundations, and closely held companies. His client base is diverse serving individuals, families and businesses in the real estate and hospitality, health care, law firm, advertising, and sports and entertainment industries.
Currently, Barry is an active member of Vistage and he also serves on the Board of Directors as Treasurer and Audit Committee member for Breakthrough Miami. He is a past member of Mount Sinai Medical Center Foundation Young Presidents Club and past Treasurer of the prestigious Gulliver Academy in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Family Office Services
- Law Firms (Tax & Consulting)
- Estate Tax & Gift Planning
- Financial Reporting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Florida: BS, Accounting; MAcc
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Breakthrough Miami: Treasurer; Audit Committee