Anthony J. Faugno
Anthony Faugno is a Partner with over 35 years of experience. He is Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Federal Government Contracting Group, which assists clients in complying with the government accounting regulations related to their federal contracts/grants. Tony provides audit, accounting, tax planning and compliance, and business consulting services to a diverse client base that includes closely held and family owned businesses. His expertise focuses on companies in the government contracting, health care, technology, manufacturing and distribution, and various service industries.
Tony provides government contracting clients with a range of expertise, including government compliant accounting system setup, overhead rate structure assistance and government audit representation. He also works with contractors on accounting for various types of government contracts such as cost plus, firm fixed price, and time and materials, and consults on various issues unique to companies operating in the government contracting sector.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- I read this somewhere once: "Beginning is half done." I always remember this when a project appears difficult.
- Where did you grow up?
- Point Pleasant, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Hard work and some fun with friends.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- With family on vacation when possible, yard work, and golf when I can.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Servicing clients and interaction with clients.
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Tax audits and government audits for government contractors
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Tax and long-term financial planning, because I feel like I can really help them in this area.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Any military type show or movie. Old or new. Military history interests me. Also westerns.
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Wounded Warriors. Money goes to those needing help. My way of thanking those who defend our freedom.