- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Angelo Ciullo is an Audit Partner with over 40 years of experience in public accounting and private industry. He advises clients in a variety of industries, both domestically and internationally. Angelo has expertise in the areas of audits and compliance reporting for broker-dealers, private equity funds, investment managers and advisors and hedge funds.
Additionally, Angelo has extensive experience in consulting owners of closely held businesses in various industries, including real estate, financial services, family offices, software developers, among others. He also provides tax advisory services to high net worth clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Angelo was an Audit Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Prior to joining REM, Angelo was a partner at Trien Rosenberg Weinberg Ciullo & Fazzari, LLP.
As an active member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, Angelo served as President of the Union County chapter.
- Compliance & Reporting
- Audit & Accounting
- Financial Services
- Investment Managers and Advisors
- Hedge Funds
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Merger & Acquisitions (CMA)
- Seton Hall University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Litigation Support Services Association
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors
- Alliance Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Institute of Internal Auditors