- Audit & Assurance
- Consulting Services
- Internal Controls/SOC 1
- Regulatory Compliance
- Investment Performance Reporting
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Funds of Funds
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Trenton State College (currently, The College of New Jersey): BS, Accountancy, summa cum laude
- Columbia Business School: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society New York
- Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York: Board Member; Finance & Investing Committee Member
Andrew Halperin is a Partner in the Financial Services Group, working with both the Asset Management and Capital Markets teams. Andrew leads the firm’s investment performance reporting initiative. He is also a member of the Professional Practice Group.
Andrew has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, including 15 years in public accounting at EisnerAmper and a Big 4 firm. He brings a unique perspective to his work, having spent 5 years as an equity research analyst providing research and analysis and making investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
Andrew provides audit and advisory services primarily to hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, broker-dealers, and banks. He brings expertise across a wide range of trading and investing strategies, with proficiency in a broad array of financial products. Andrew’s work as both an analyst and an auditor provides him with a unique strength in the valuation of financial instruments.
In addition, Andrew has provided consulting services to registered investment advisors, including regulatory compliance. His work on SOX 404 and SOC 1 engagements provides him valuable insight to reviewing, evaluating, and recommending internal controls.
- Where did you grow up?
- New Jersey
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with family and friends.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Exceeding client expectations.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?