Amy E. MacFadyen
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Amy MacFadyen is a Partner in the firm’s Not-for-Profit Services Group and Audit Department. Amy has over 15 years of experience in public accounting, where she has specialized in not-for-profit and commercial auditing. She has served clients in a variety of industries, including not-for-profit, manufacturing and distribution, and independent schools.
She is responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of financial statements and other audit-related services in accordance with the firm’s professional standards.
Amy has expertise in the specialized issues of not-for-profit organizations, including year-end considerations; new FASB technical pronouncements and Uniform Guidance requirements; specialized tax and accounting procedures; review of tax-exempt status; and unrelated business income issues.
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Rhode Island: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Monmouth/Ocean Chapter: President
- Association for Corporate Growth of New Jersey: Board of Directors
- The University of Rhode Island College of Business: Dean's Advisory Council
Insights from Amy E.
On-Demand: CAPstone: Shattering the Tech Ceiling | Part III – EverCare Inc.Read More