- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Accounting Services
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Closely Held Businesses
- Family Office Services
- International Wealth Advisory Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania: MS, Accounting; BS, Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Birch Family Services, Inc.: Treasurer, Board and Executive Committee Member
- National Urban Squash & Education Alliance: Board of Overseers
Alan Goldberg is a Tax Partner in the firm’s Personal Wealth Advisors Group. With more than 35 years of experience, Alan provides tax consulting and compliance services to high net worth individuals and families, and entrepreneurial services for start-up and closely held businesses. Alan provides his family office clients with a broad range of concierge services including banking, real estate, trust and estate and other financially-related services required by high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Alan was the founder of a public accounting firm in New York City providing financial and tax services to high net worth individuals and families including accounting services, household employment taxes, and entrepreneurial services for start-ups and closely held businesses. His firm also advised on real estate matters, including cooperatives and condominiums, banking, transactional work and estate planning matters.
Alan is the Treasurer and serves on both the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of Birch Family Services, a social service agency in New York City serving children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities. Alan is a national board member of Maccabi USA, the United States representative to the World Maccabiah Games. He is a nationally ranked squash player, and was the playing captain of the 1991 gold medal winning American team at the Pan American Maccabiah Games.